Because of the unique nature of our products, the high costs of shipping, and our low profit margin, we maintain a limited return and exchange policy, as discussed below.
(1) What items can be returned or exchanged? Returns and exchanges for stock merchandise, less shipping and handling fees, are accepted for new items in unused condition that are returned in new, salable condition with all parts and packaging.
What items cannot be returned or exchanged? Merchandise that is used, crashed, damaged, scratched, chipped, or missing parts, packaging, and/or installation instructions will NOT be accepted by Motorcyclelarry.com. for a return under any circumstances and will be returned to the client at the client's expense. Items that are resale by Motorcyclelarry.com, Throttlemeister Cruise Control, Sergent Seats,back rest and pads, Ram Products and any item that is not manufactured by Motorcyclelarry.com.
(2) In what time period are returns and exchanges accepted? Returns and exchanges must be received by Motorcyclelarry.com. within 15 days of the original delivery date of the product. Absolutely no returns or exchanges are accepted for any reason after 30 days.
(3) Is shipping and handling refundable? No, shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the event of a return or exchange, the client must prepay the cost of insured return shipping to Motorcyclelarry.com.
(4) Is there a restocking fee for returns or exchanges? A 15% restocking fee applies to all returns and exchanges. If the item being exchanged is deemed defective by Motorcyclelarry.com.
(5) What is the return policy for items that arrive damaged or defective? If a part we ship arrives damaged or defective, we will replace the entire item or send a replacement part free of charge. We require the return of the damaged or defective part. Part numbers of the defective or damaged parts, as well as digital photos showing the condition of the part, are extremely helpful in expediting such replacements.
(6) Motorcyclelarry.com. sent me an item I did not order. How do I return this item? If we ship you a part different from what you ordered, we will immediately ship the correct replacement item as a separate order without further shipping costs. To facilitate return of the item, we will issue a Return Authorization number for the original part and send you a prepaid Fedex return label. Upon receiving the returned incorrect item from the client, we will credit the customer for the incorrect item. Please email or fax us the details of the error, as well as the part numbers as shown on the parts delivered.
(7) My local dealer charged me for installation of a product I bought from Motorcyclelarry.com., but the product was defective, missing parts, or did not fit my bike. Will Motorcyclelarry.com. compensate me for the cost of installation for this product? We cannot compensate the client, under any circumstances, for costs incurred for installation or modification of a product, regardless of whether the product was shipped with defective or missing parts. If you choose to have the product installed by a professional, please check the contents of the package prior to having the part installed to make sure you have received the correct parts and that such parts are undamaged.
(8) I don't understand the installation instructions. Can I return the item? If you are having trouble with installing a part, please call us for help! 805 583 0373 Items can be returned only under the conditions discussed above. As with any aftermarket part, proper installation requires a certain degree of mechanical skill, ability, and the proper tools. We always recommend having a qualified, competent mechanic install parts that are beyond a client's abilities. When ordering, please keep in mind that many of our products are designed for worldwide distribution and not necessarily for primarily English-speaking markets. As such, many of our products include only an exploded parts installation diagram with sparse notes which may or may not be in English. We try and be as detailed as possible in the product description, and in many cases we attach digital copies of the mounting diagrams to the product descriptions on our website. In addition, we often post photos and installation notes on our website that are provided by other clients. We do not warrant the accuracy of this information and take no responsibility for damage or injury caused by improper installation of products presented on this website.
(9) Do you guarantee delivery dates? While we do not guarantee shipment or delivery dates, we'll do everything in our power to get your order to you before the big trip! Please call us at 805 583-0373 when placing your order if you need it delivered by a specific date! Please note that while we will do our best to make sure it arrives by your requested date, we cannot guarantee a particular shipment or delivery date and will not issue a refund or credit if the item does not arrive by the requested date.
(10) How do I arrange for a return of an item to Motorcyclelarry.com.? If you wish to arrange for a return under the conditions discussed above, please call us at 805 583-0373 for a Return Authorization ("RA") number prior to sending the return package. Returns received without prior issuance of an RA number will be refused. Once you have received the RA number, please package the item such that all products will be protected from damage during shipping and send the package to: Motorcyclelarry.com. ATTN: Returns 1925 Angus Ave Suite G Simi Valley Ca. 93063 Please be sure to enclose a copy of your original order invoice inside the box. We will process your return and credit your account within 5 business days of receipt of the returned item by Motorcyclelarry.com. Please note that orders for exchange or replacement items shall be treated as completely separate transactions and will be charged to your credit card separately.
(11) Other notes on returns The buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping charges incurred by refusal of delivery, whether intentional or not. This includes shipments marked as refused caused by the recipient not picking up the item from the carrier's facility in a timely manner. Please do not attempt to "force" a return by sending us a part that is not authorized for return as specified above or by specific confirmation from us. The shipment will be refused, or if left unattended by the delivery carrier, will be treated as an unsolicited mailing without refund. Please do not attempt to "force" a refund for unauthorized reasons by reversing charges through your credit card company (commonly referred to as a "chargeback"). Chargebacks for goods delivered as ordered is theft. Theft by chargeback is very expensive and time consuming for us, and ultimately raises our prices and reduces our trust and level of customer service for future orders. Any individuals attempting theft via chargeback shall be reported to a credit agency and the police as appropriate, and delivery confirmation information will be provided to your credit card provider.
(12) Warranties We stand behind the products we sell. Our vendors cover all of the products we sell with manufacturer warranties against defects of workmanship or materials. These warranties typically vary from one to two years in duration, covering defects other than fair wear and tear. Clients placing orders with Motorcyclelarry.com. consent to the terms of the policies outlined above