|1. Leather||2. Waterproof||3. Textile|
Bikers have always been, and for a good reason, synonymous with leather jackets, boots, gloves and helmets. Motorcycle jackets are worn by the brightest and safest mountain riders because they need to be safe on the road, warm and secure in case of any impact.
For this reason, leather and cloth jackets are best to wear, and when it comes to safety, you need an apparel of the highest quality riding material to ensure that your ride is a fun one. There’s nothing worse than trying to enjoy a long trip and getting soaked up in the rain to the bone: you’re not having the same cover as you have in a car.
There are two distinct types of motorcycle jackets- one is made of leather and the other of silk. Nowadays, motorcycle jackets made of leather have become a fashion trend. These were used in various fields, long before they were caught on in the fashion world. Bomber pilots had pioneered the use of leather jackets in the aviation industry.
Early on the motorcycle industry has embraced leather jackets for their reliability and wide range of applications. Jackets made from textiles followed years later. Mostly, you should choose leather jackets that promise durability, waterproofing, a thick outer shell and keep you ventilated.
Factors To Consider While Buying The Best Motorcycle Jackets
There are several things you have to remember when selecting the right men’s motorcycle jackets. When you buy a jacket, you buy protection too. You will find a wide variety of motorcycle jackets in the market which are advertised for men and women alike. You can enjoy a ride to its fullest only when it is safe.
If your trip is safe then certainly you can have a lot of fun. You always need the right motorcycle equipment to ensure that every trip is safe and comfortable. These are the vital motorcycle gears for all riders. Each time you hit the road, they will offer you safety and comfort on your way.
1. Suits The Riding Style
The first thing you must look for n is that the jacket matches your riding style . In the market, there are one-piece and two-piece suits. You must, therefore, choose between them and find the one that best suits your riding habits and style.
Essentially a riding jacket ought to have reflectors. The explanation for this is that it helps to improve the visibility in the dark as riding at night can be risky. In that case, another vehicle should make a driver aware of it. If your riding jacket has reflectors, they can shine in light received from any other vehicle which makes you visible to other drivers from a distance.
Whether you’re a racer, a weekend commuter or a touring biker, you can always go for the jackets made of polyester or nylon when it comes to choosing the right kind of men’s motorcycle jackets.
These jackets can provide you with enough warmth during the journey. Sportier riders, on the other hand, need to pay more attention to their health. So, they should look for durable leather made jackets.
4. Removable Liner
Most of the jackets come with a removable liner – with options for rain and wind-proofing. Such a liner can be removed by simply unzipping it from the interior of the jacket.
The presence of liner proves to be quite useful in winters when you have to cope with the chilly winds and freezing temperatures while riding on open roads. A liner helps you stay warm and cozy and makes sure that your body temperature remains normal in such adverse conditions.
5. Safety Features
Safety aspect plays a very important role for any motorcycle rider. Whether he is a sportier rider or a touring rider, wearing a motorcycle jacket that comes with safety padding inside and other safety features can enhance the level of safety for him. This also makes riding more comfortable.
Top 20 Best Motorcycle Jackets 2020
1. HWK Leather Vintage
HWK Motorsports Apparel specializes in the production, manufacture, and distribution of high-end sports equipment. It provides 100 percent authentic motorcycle jackets for men with a lifetime warranty and 1 mm-1.2 mm thick premium leather for full road safety.
- It consists of thermal lining and micro-mesh padding and is suitable for all types of weather.
- Approved armors are installed correctly on the Back, Elbows & Shoulders.
- Consists of the best quality free moving zippers and rust-free buttons.
2. HWK Waterproof
The HWK Textile Motorcycle / Motorbike Jacket is for you if you are looking for something more sporty for all-weather riding. For your protection, the elbows and shoulders are fitted with CE-approved removable armors.
The back and front are padded with high-density foam. This jacket is waterproof and is still soft and comfortable. The meshed interior lining offers maximum breathability. The thermal insulation is good for winters.
- The outer shell is made of polyester fabric, 600D Cordura, while the seams are stitched for double-safety. The collar has a neoprene lining and is soft. The chaffing is also Velcro adjustable. The HWK Motorbike Jacket comes in a solid black version, as well as a white and black variant with blue, green, or red accents. It has two outer pockets, a cell phone pocket and storage pockets.
- Includes adjustable wings, waist, and cuffs. There’s a zipper at the waist for wearing the motorcycle jacket. Two air ventilation vents contribute to the jacket’s overall level of comfort. The elbows have an extra stretchability. . The labels and piping are reflective in nature to improve visibility at night.
- With the HWK Motorbike Jacket, you’ll get great value for your money,l water resistance capability and incredible comfort.
3. HWK Jacket Breathable
The HWK Motorcycle Jacket is the perfect jacket for any season. It comes with an armor approved by CE and a special cloth comfortable at all temperatures. And whether you’re looking for the best summer, winter, spring or fall motorcycle jacket, HWK will be an excellent motorcycle jacket to meet all your needs.
Another great feature of the HWK motorbike jacket is that it is 100 percent waterproof . You are always fully protected from rain by the use of the Reissa Membrane. So, HWK should be an option if you are looking for waterproof motorcycle jackets.
- The HWK moto jacket has a detachable thermal isolated covering. The coating keeps you warm and increases your respirability during the hotter times of the year.
- The jacket contains CE equipped shoulders and elbows. While the armor is good and strong, it is not too thick. Speed and agility are not compromised by the armoring but it is a welcome bonus.
- Similarly, the front and back high-density foam padding isn’t too tough but still helps with overall safety. It’s well-made, all-around strong and waterproof. This motorcycle jacket is flexible, durable, and affordable.
4. HWK Men’s Leather
HWK does not only supply cloth motorcycle jackets but also has a collection of leather motorcycle jackets. One of the favorite leather jackets from their collection is the Café Racer-style Men’s Leather Motorcycle Jacket.
The Men’s Leather Motorcycle Jacket is made of premium 100 percent leather and comes with a lifetime warranty. Because a leather jacket requires a hefty investment, this is quite an interesting property to be looked for . Also, always make sure that the seller you buy from gets this guarantee.
- The rust-free zippers and buttons are another interesting feature of the Men’s Leather Motorcycle Jacket from HWK. HWK has made the right choice by attaching both the buttons and the zippers which meet the leather’s toughness,
- The leather jackets have a reputation of being less than breathable. Luckily, HW has catered for that and ensured that one could wear their jackets in hot weather too. They have achieved this by incorporating a flexible thermal lining and micro-mesh attachments. In other words, it’s perfect as both winter and summer motorcycle jacket.
5. Tourmaster Advanced
This motorcycle jacket uses DuPont Cordura Gen-u-Wine for the shell. Generally 500 deniers, with 1680 denier Ballistic Nylon is used in places that could see the most abrasion during a collision, such as the elbows and shoulders.
The lightweight fabric conspires to make it one of the most comfortable 3/4-length jackets around the globe . When riding it feels good and kind of fades into the background, just doing it’s job without notice. This makes it a perfect jacket for a long journey on a sit-up bike, not only for its flexibility and durability but also because it is so darn easy to wear, even while walking.
- thicker than normal, the Advanced jacket is designed for you. It is a quilt, full in length with lovely elastic cuffs.
- The pad can be removed and replaced by a very little mess in the jacket. It has three snaps in the collar and 2 different YKK-branding panels on the front to fit the liner into the jacket just behind the waistcoats. It has two branding snaps on its back. So that Velcro, cloth loops or other time-wasting attachments don’t mess around.
- The cuffs and the collar have a surprising touch. They are wrapped in very soft leather surrounded by Pittards. d Their necks and penguins, both inside, is also surrounded by soft fleece material that makes the jacket intimate with the skin of the rider comfortable in the crucial worry areas.
6. Viking Cycle Ironborn Protective Textile Motorcycle Jacket for Men
Everybody loves an affordable option for their motorcycle gear, and jackets are one of those choices you need to consider before buying carefully . A smart and comfortable alternative in motorcycle wear is the Viking Cycle Ironborn Motorcycle Textile Jacket. It’s certified by CE, making sure you get the best impact on your trip.
The frame has a flexible shield around the neck, and the rest of the jacket looks and feels good for the wearer. One of the best features about this jacket is that, it is waterproof, so you can wear it outside comfortably in all weather conditions without any damage to your clothes under the jacket .
- The exterior shell of Rock Tex is ergonomically designed, allowing you to stay protected, cool and always be visible.
- You’ll note that this jacket has a 6-point Sure Fit system, which means you can tailor the jacket to fit your shape.
- This style of ergonomic design is ideal in an event and allows you to ride easily and flexibly.
7. Hot Leathers JKM1011
Motorcycle jackets are synonymous with great-looking soft leathers. With a good reason, when you travel, choosing a leather jacket isn’t just about how sexy they look, versatility is the bigger reason why leather jackets remain popular until today.
A good leather vest can be a great piece of equipment. It can keep you warm and safe from the elements, and is also the final defense line between your skin and the ground if you ever get through a wrong thing. You want to spend your money on something worth it, so before you decide to spend your money you need to get through the features of this jacket.
- It is made from top-grain leather, which is heavyweight. The Side pockets are built with zipper slits. And the cuffs likewise have zippers.
- It comes with a quilted lining that can zip out and a race collar with black snaps. The jacket has an inside chest pocket. It’s a heavy, warm and comfortable jacket made from sturdy leather of good quality.
- The jacket has durable zippers and if you have broad shoulders, the long arms suit you well.
8. HWK Adventure/Touring Jacket
Enthusiasts of motorcycling also know that motorcycle jackets will meet their specific bike needs. Touring enthusiasts, for example, will benefit from motorcycle jackets which are made specifically for touring. HWK Touring Motorcycle Jacket is one motorcycle jacket that meets requirements. The HWK touring motorcycle jacket, like most cloth motorcycle jackets, has removable protection authorized by CE.
- The HWK Motorcycle Jacket for men is an all-season motorbike riding jacket at its best: rugged and strong, yet soft and comfortable to the touch, to keep you warm during winter, cool during summer and safe at the same time.
- The armor can protect crucial areas such as elbows, shoulders, and back, as stated in some of the previous parts. With both comfort and safety in mind, the HWK Touring Motorcycle Jacket is made. In other words, this option allows you to tackle long bike rides. This HWK Touring Motorcycle Jacket is not at all disappointing for a cloth jacket.
9. HWK Enduro
The HWK Enduro Textile Motorcycle Jacket is one of the best jackets for motorcycle riders in the textile motorcycle jacket range, and there are many reasons why. It’s not only one of the breathable motorcycle jackets is the HWK Enduro Leather Motorcycle Jacket, but also a leather motorcycle jacket appropriate for all seasons.
So, you can wear this lightweight motorcycle jacket throughout the year given its breathability. This best motorcycle jacket is fitted with CE certified technology to ensure you remain safe during your motorcycle riding activities.
- The HWK Enduro motorcycle jackets are completely waterproof; so, the HWK Enduro motorcycle jacket fulfills all your requirements, even if you need a motor jacket that can conquer rain.
- One of the final advantages of this cloth jacket is its wide range of dimensions. From small size to a 5XL you can get those jackets in any size. And, even if you need a denim jacket that is a bit bigger than most, you won’t have any issues with one of HWK’s best motorcycle jackets.
10. A&H Apparel
This highly-rated motorcycle jacket is made with premium cowhide leather. . It’s a perfect jacket to shop with faith. The jacket is heavily featured and has a pocket for weapons.
- This jacket helps you to ride comfortably. It is easy to wear and features a side leather panel that can reach 2-3 inches. The quality leather added guarantees long-lasting use.
- It also comes with heavy-duty YKK zippers. After a few months of use, you do not need to think about broken zippers. There are also two side pockets with you to keep small items secure on the lane.
11. Riding Jacket Windproof
This Windproof jacket is made up of Abrasion-resistant 600 denier high-performance polyester which is also waterproof and made up of laminated fabric that comes with a removable warmth liner which the rider can wear in any weather, whether it’s cold or warm.
The most important feature of this jacket is the removable foam which is CE Certified and based on five protective layers placed in the back, shoulders, and elbows to give maximum protection and also adjustable sleeve and cuff take-up straps that helps to secure a snug fit.
For winters two hand warmer external pockets are present that can also be used as windproof and waterproof zippered air intakes. The DUHAN has high visibility reflective piping for added safety reasons and protection, reinforcement on shoulders, elbows, and back.
Pre-curved sleeves for a perfect riding position and also fitting for two adjustments on sleeves containing heavy abrasion-resistant fabric for arms and sides. Removable temperature regulating liner with perforated foam back protector for summer riding.
- The DUHAN Motocross Motorcycle Racing Windproof Jacket is made of high-performance polyester mesh fabric for breathable and comfortable riding.
- The EVA pads are made of high-quality material, the 5 pieces are made for the elbow, shoulder and back protection. Inside the jacket lining adopts elasticity polyester mesh fabric, the mesh fabric is breathable and comfortable and also contains removable warmth cotton liner that the rider can wear in cold or warm weather.
- The Jacket is made up of Abrasion-resistant and windproof 600 denier polyester which is a high-performance fabric. That is also a removable windproof cotton liner to keep the rider warm in winter.
- The DUHAN is the new removable foam which is CE Certified and based on five protective layers placed in the back, shoulders, and elbows to give maximum protection.
12. Joe Rocket Atomic Men’s 5.0
The Joe Rocket Atomic Men’s Textile Motorcycle Jacket comes with waterproofing for safe riding in different weather conditions yet it has a nice lightweight feel to it for wearing in summer weather and also the Joe comes with a full sleeve liner for cooler weather. The Joe Rocket works in all sorts of weather conditions.
The styling makes the Joe rocket appropriate for anything from touring to sports racing. Joe Rocker works very well as a sports bike jacket. The waterproof function for the outer shell is generally wasted. The light felt for the jacket with stretch panels that are on the back and behind the rider’s shoulders makes Joe easy to move around on the bike.
There are mainly three widely spaced buttons on the forearm. The Joe rocket also has two side belts at the waist so there’s a wide range of adjustments that can be made and the hook-and-loop system that has been implemented can be done without any effort.
The liner can be removed easily with the main portion of it zipped in and out of a single color button of each wrist. The Joe Rocket includes a very deep sized pocket behind the lower back for the rider if he wants to stuff the liner into it. The rider can get a sleeping bag to fit in tightly and carefully. Although it’s not easy, yet the job gets done.
- The waterproof treatment for Joe is important as the wrists are made up of neoprene to keep out the water, as well as fitting comfortably with the rider’s skin. The hook-and-loop cinch system allows the rider to make them tight as the rider wants on his wrists.
- The Storage on the Joe consists of the expected pair of waterproof hand pockets and a Napoleon pocket inside the jacket. If the rider wants to attach the Atomic 5.0 to your pants the company offers two options a short zipper and two-button loops that can be attached to the rider’s belt.
- The Joe has CE-rated protection for the rider’s elbows and shoulders, with just a nonCE pad for your back. The Fitting is just right on the body, with arms of the right length for sportbike riding and touring.
- On warmer weather with everything closed up the jacket does a great job of keeping the hot and ambient air out. As temperature rises, the rider can unzip the ventilation and the Joe Rocket is the closest thing that a rider can get to a mesh jacket.
13. Milwaukee Leather Women’s Classic
Milwaukee Leather Women’s Classic gives the female riders a classic look with the new plain style motorcycle jacket. This is specially made for a woman. This jacket has everything that a female rider could or will need on the road and during adventures.
It comes with a lot of pocket storage which is very unique in case of female jackets, that can be used to store gears and multiple ways to adjust the fit of the jacket perfectly on the rider. The full sleeve jacket with the exceptional thermal liner helps with the colder weather days and they can be removed easily during the ride when necessary.
The female rider can’t go wrong with the style and the features the Milwaukee Leather motorcycle jacket has to offer with itself. The jacket is for a female motorcycle jacket enthusiast and comes with a high airflow system for ventilation of air. The jacket is made of extremely high-quality material with a durable tough construction, easy pullers, and zippers that can be very useful from time to time.
The Milwaukee Leather has the new removable foam which is CE Certified and based on five protective layers placed in the back, shoulders, and elbows to give maximum protection and also adjustable sleeve and cuff take-up straps that helps to secure a tight fit.
- The Milwaukee Leather Women’s Classic has a Premium yet soft feel to it that makes this jacket very useful and famous within the community and cowhide leather for regulations of different weather that a rider can get during her ride and also protects from other extreme weathers.
- Full sleeve zip out gives the female rider a classic look while ensuring safety across all boards with thermal liner for extra protection against heavy winds in certain conditions
- The Milwaukee Leather Women’s Classic comes with Side stretch panels for more relaxed and comfortable riding and position that can give the rider a good and satisfying feeling on the road. It also has a Snap collar.
- The jacket comes with large close-able air vents that are situated on the shoulders and also on the back which vents the air giving the rider good ventilation from the air.
- The Milwaukee Leather Women’s Classic comes with Full arm and shoulder blacked out as it reflective piping for strong protection from the damage one can get during riding and also comes with an extra Embroidered black wing on the back with an extra studded design for more protection.
14. Viking Cycle Ironborn
The Viking Cycle Ironborn is built with durable PU coated Cordura that is the most popular textile used for jacket texture. The jacket is well protected with CE certified armors on elbows, shoulders, and spine to protect from any damage.
The Viking Ironborn has an ergonomic design that is also waterproof. The outer layer is waterproof and removable with a full-sleeved liner. The jacket has different pockets like a pocket for a phone and headphone system. The jacket is for a motorcycle jacket enthusiast with a high airflow system for ventilation.
The jacket is made of extremely high-quality material with a durable tough construction, easy pullers, and zippers. The Viking cycle Ironborn is the jacket that should be owned by every rider. The Viking cycle Ironborn uses the Signature Fabric 600D Polyester which is 100% coated by PU (polyurethane).
The 600D Polyester is resistant to wind and water and provides great protection against cold weather, heavy winds, and rain and it will not sag and create wrinkles over time. The fabric is lightweight but highly resistant against abrasions that will provide more resistance between the body of the rider and road for the rider’s protection and also against wear and tear of the product.
- The Viking Cycle is an all-season motorcycle jacket that comes with zipper vents that allows the rider to choose the level of airflow depending on the weather.
- The Viking Cycle is Reinforced with a waterproof CE certified 600D Cordura armor padding that is on the rider’s upper & lower back, shoulder, & elbows for protection. The armor is designed to protect from any fall also ensuring motion as riding.
- The Jacket comes with three inner pockets and two outer pockets that will guard the rider’s possessions from dropping or crashing. They are made with heavy-duty zippers that will ensure the rider’s valuables are never lost. The dedicated phone pocket means the rider’s cell phone will always be ready.
- This Viking Cycle is the most stylish motorcycle jacket that will fit the rider’s style and comfort. The cuffs and waist have adjustable Velcro straps.
15. Milwaukee Leather Men’s Classic
Milwaukee Leather Men’s Classic gives the rider a classic throwback biker look with the new police styled inspired motorcycle jacket. This jacket has everything that a rider could or will need on the road. It comes with a lot of pocket storage that can be used to store gears and multiple ways to adjust the fit of the jacket on the rider.
The full sleeve jacket with the thermal liner helps in the colder weather and can be removed easily when necessary. The rider can’t go wrong with the style and the features the Milwaukee Leather motorcycle jacket has to offer. The jacket is resistant to wind and water and provides great protection against cold weather, heavy winds, and rain and it will not sag and create wrinkles over time.
The fabric is lightweight but highly resistant against abrasions that will provide more resistance between the body of the rider and the road for the rider’s protection and also against wear and tear of the product. The jacket is for a motorcycle jacket enthusiast with a high airflow system for ventilation. The jacket is made of extremely high-quality material with a durable tough construction, easy pullers, and zippers.
- The Milwaukee Leather has Two Lower Zipped Pockets to carry extra equipment with the Extra Book Snap Storage Pocket the rider can carry pretty much everything and also comes with additional pockets if needed.
- A Full Sleeve Zip-out Thermal Liner for better air ventilation and to protect the rider from different weathers creates better ventilation of the air inside to be escaped and better airflow overall.
- The unique feature of the Milwaukee Leather is the Side Lace Detailing that comes with the jacket for style purposes and fine-tuning for Optimal Fit for the rider, gives it an extra nice tight fit for any small to large riders.
- The Milwaukee Leather comes with a Half Belt for Easy Adjustment and fitting on the rider. This feature is important as it creates a very nice fit that is good for the rider in different situations.
The Levis Leather Jacket has a nice lightweight feel to it for wearing in summer weather and also the Levis comes with a full sleeve liner for cooler weather, and can be worn in all different sorts of weather. The styling makes the Levis very unique and appropriate for anything from touring to sports racing. The Levis works very well as a sportbike jacket.
The light feels for the jacket with stretch panels on the arms and the shoulders that are on the back and behind the rider’s shoulders make the Levis easy to move around on the bike. There are mainly three widely spaced buttons on the forearms.
The Levis also has two side belts at the waist so there’s a wide range of adjustments that can be made and different buttons have been implemented and can be adjusted without any extra effort from the rider.
The liner can be removed easily with the main portion of it zipped in and out of a single color button of each wrist. The Levis includes a very deep sized pocket behind the lower back for the rider.
- The waterproof treatment from the Levis is important as the wrists are made up of neoprene, as well as fitting comfortably with the rider’s skin. The cinch system allows the rider to make them tight as the rider wants.
- The Storage on the Levis consists of the expected pair of hand pockets and a Napoleon pocket inside the jacket. If the rider wants to attach it the company offers two options- a short zipper and two-button loops that can be attached.
- The Levis has CE-rated protection for the rider’s elbows and shoulders, with just a non-CE pad for your back as this does not make any difference. The Fitting is just right on the body, with arms of the right length for sportbike riding and touring.
- On warmer weather with everything closed up the jacket does a great job of keeping the hot and ambient air out. As temperatures rise the rider can unzip the ventilation.
17. Hot Leathers
Great looking hot leather motorcycle jackets are synonymous amongst the bikers. For especially good reasons, as choosing a leather jacket when riding is just not how sexy and cool they look, functionality is an important reason why leather jackets remain popular to this day.
A good leather jacket is hard to find and can be a great piece of gear for the lifetime.. It not only keeps the rider warm and protected from the different weather and elements, but l also acts as the last line of protection between the rider’s skin and the road.
- The hot leather jacket is a classic jacket. The stylish black leather fits with perfection on any type of rider and also it’s reasonably priced. The hot leather is made from a high-quality durable leather
- The jacket has a side and a chest pocket to keep the rider’s belongings. It also has inside chest pockets. It can also be a bit stiff, but the same treatment will help the leather loosen up.
- The long sleeves are good for cold weather but could again be an issue if worn casually. Some riders with shorter arms will also be sure of the fit.
- This is a classic black leather jacket for any rider. It’s good looking and takes stride. The leather is made up of really good quality.
18. HWK Armored Breathable
HWK is a newly established brand that is created by motorcyclist enthusiasts for motorcyclists’ purposes and needs. We live in a country where anyone can encounter weather extremes in all four seasons. The jacket is made of extremely high-quality material with a durable tough construction, easy pullers, and zippers.
This is where the HWK team grew up from, so they understand the requirement for the proper jacket to be made, features and functions that are needed for an All-Season Motorcycle Jacket. A good leather jacket is hard to find and can be a great piece of gear for the lifetime of the rider.
- The HWK Motorcycle Jacket is an all-season motorbike jacket that is rugged and strong for protection, yet soft and comfortable that can keep the rider warm during the winter season, cool during summer and safe.
- The HWK Motorcycle Jacket is CE certification approved resulting in more protection on the Back, Elbows & Shoulder of the rider.
- The HWK Motorcycle Jacket is made up of 100% Waterproof material known as ERISA MEMBRANE.
19. HWK Textile Racing
The HWK Textile Racing is built with durable PU. The jacket is well protected with CE certified armors on elbows, shoulders, and spine to protect from any damage. It has an ergonomic design that is also waterproof. The outer layer is waterproof and removable with a full-sleeved liner.
The jacket is for a motorcycle jacket enthusiast with a high airflow system for ventilation. The jacket is made of extremely high-quality material with a durable tough construction, easy pullers, and zippers.
The HWK uses the Signature Fabric 600D Polyester which is 100% coated by polyurethane. The 600D Polyester is resistant to wind and water and provides great protection against cold weather, heavy winds, and rain.
- The HWK is an all-season motorcycle jacket that comes with zipper vents that allows the rider to choose the level of airflow depending on the weather.
- The HWK is reinforced with a waterproof CE certified 600D padding that is on the rider’s upper & lower back, shoulder, & elbows for protection. The armor is designed to protect from any fall also ensuring riding.
- The Jacket comes with three inner pockets and two outer pockets that will guard the rider’s possessions from drop or crash. They are made with heavy-duty zippers that will ensure the rider’s valuables are never lost.
- This Viking Cycle is the most stylish motorcycle jacket that will fit the rider’s style and comfort. The cuffs and waist have adjustable Velcro straps.
20. Viking Cycle
The Viking Ironside looks great. The jacket isn’t covered with brand names, the armor is not bulky which doesn’t draw too much attention and has not too many zippers and studs. It is a type of jacket that retains the classy look and feel.
The reason why a rider loves his motorcycle gear is because it looks cool. Style plays a bigger part in the rider’s choice of his riding gear. The construction on the jacket is sturdy, and the zippers are large enough for the rider to use while wearing gloves.
The fit is good, with different ways to adjust, like 2 straps on each sleeve and a neck strap.The interesting feature about the jacket is the inner cuffs that can be found inside each sleeve. The cuffs are made up of special elastic synthetic material.
The jacket is lightweight, does not feel bulky or anything, and the mesh serves a wonderful ventilation on warmer days.
- The Viking Cycle Ironside is an Inexpensive jacket and a great choice for a first jacket. It looks great with a classy style.
- The interior pockets are fixed with a liner, so when the liner is removed the storage space is gone.
- When attached these pockets are easily accessible and quite useful. Good quality zippers and can be relied upon for many years.
- The armor that is used has passed all of the standard governmental requirements and certifications and is present in all spots.
Best Motorcycle Jackets – Your choice?
A helmet and motorcycle jacket are two of the key things you have to have when you own and ride a motorcycle daily. In this article, all the different types and significance of available motorcycle jackets were discussed. It also gives you the list of the best jackets available to assist you in selecting the best jacket for your motorcycle.