Quick Overview: Our Top 5 Picks for Motorcycle Lift
|Vivohome Steel||VIEW ON AMAZON →|
|Vivohome Hydraulic||VIEW ON AMAZON →|
|VIVOHOME Steel Motorcycle ATV||VIEW ON AMAZON →|
|Orion Motor Tech||VIEW ON AMAZON →|
|Extreme Max 5001||VIEW ON AMAZON →|
Most of us usually don’t take our beloved two-wheelers to a garage for cleaning, repairing, basic tune up or easy repairs. Since bikes have DIY features and parts that are easy to use, it doesn’t require professional support repairing small problems. In such cases, the best lift for motorcycles becomes a significant aid for tuning and solving basic problems. So if you’re looking for the best motorcycle lift, this article is for you.
You’ll need a good motorcycle lift jack to take care of the motorcycle, change fluids, replace tires or undertake some easy fixes. It not only saves a lot of time, but it also takes you away from the stress of sitting in an uncomfortable position when attempting to fix the problems. But buying a motorcycle lift doesn’t mean testing and choosing any random product for your internet research.
This needs a thorough understanding and knowledge because the best value must be invested. This article presents the lists of best motorcycle lifts and features you should take into account when making a pick and lists also the best lifts for motorcycles with the advantages and disadvantages of both.
Top 20 Best Motorcycle Lifts 2021
1. Vivohome Steel
This VIVOHOME model is one of the best motorcycle lifts on the market. It comes with a heavy-duty solid alloy steel frame and a rugged paint job that repels dirt, scratches, and dust. The jack is also supported on each side of the base with a 3-inch-long wing design that helps to support and stabilize the jack. This jack is made with a high lifting capacity from 3.75 to 15.75 inches high. It is also supported by an impressive load-carrying capacity which can support about 1100 lbs of weight.
- This motorcycle jacket fits most bikes comfortably and measures approximately 17.71 inches or 5.90 inches in its top platform, which represents a broad-face plate.
- The jack quickly raises all types of bikes by simply spinning the supplied metal crank making it a perfect piece of equipment in garages, stores, or tracks.
- This center scissor lift jack has a safety pin on each side and a wing design, making it a perfect companion for your repair work.
2. Vivohome Hydraulic
It’s ergonomically lightweight, and functional. It’s a lightweight design that guarantees the handling of your motorcycle or ATV and makes it easier to run. It’s simple lifting mechanism can hold up to 1500 lbs. It has incredible load-bearing capacity.
The product is made from high-quality materials that qualify it as one of the best motorcycle jacks. It is made of a sturdy steel frame and is composed of rubber lift pads that help eliminate any slippage. The jack will easily lift the vehicle without doing any permanent damage to it because of all these attractive features.
- It also offers the flexibility of easy navigation, which means you can carry the jack anywhere on your journey. A handle and rotating casters make the jack easier to carry and easier to tow.
- This jack can be used manually or automatically, in both cases. It can be operated manually through a foot pedal, or it can be attached to a compressed air line and operated using a pneumatic lift cylinder as well.
3. Vivohome Steel
The motorcycle jack VIVOHOME is made of solid steel alloy, high-duty, and is finished with a powder-colored red and black finish. As one of the best coats, Jack is also ergonomically designed to support and secure the Jack on either side of the base. It also boasts a flexible design, as it comes with 2-screw adapters that help in adjusting the variable height. That essentially means it can be used with varying ground clearances for any motorcycle.
- It has a removable handle with a length of 12 cm (4,72 inches) which facilitates easier repairs options. It is fitted with a supplementary bolt for safety purposes.
- It can be used by rotating a metal crank, which can easily be used to lift bikes and make it suitable for garages, shops or even tracks.
4. Orion Motor Tech
The three main aspects are: Reliability, Safety, and Efficiency of the Orion Motor Engineering Dilated Scissor Lift Jack. The product is also guaranteed for one year. It has a large rubber frame. The steel-made makes it dirt, grate and oil resistant.
- You’ll be grateful for the rubber deck that makes it impossible to slip on the floor and thus prevent accidents. When shopping for the best motorcycle lift, always check the platform dimensions to see if you can accommodate it in the space that is at your disposal.
- In addition to the versatility it offers, you might also want to know that the lifting range is a convenient one for multiple uses, making the entire unit easy to handle and operate.
5. Extreme Max 5001
The lift’s usability is what makes it stable and quite attractive for those trying to use a solution for years to come. A wrench operates it which is sold separately. The lifting style has the greatest advantage of being fully manual. As a result, lifting still depends on the user and is quite user-friendly in many cases.
- The Extreme Max 5001 Motorcycle Scissors Jack lift can bear max. load of 1100lbs. It is this high capacity that enables efficient lifting of even the heaviest motorcycles. The steel construction of the frame is also one of the most distinctive since it makes the lift very robust.
- The lift is ideal for road bikes, motorcycles and cruisers, and, where appropriate, can move from a fixed design to a mobile one. The main strengths are its collapsed dimensions and its wide contact area, making it a top choice in its class.
6. Liftmaster 1100 LB
Liftmaster 1100 lb is one of the best motorcycle lift or tool in your workshop. Not only is this lift jack highly durable but it also offers maximum balance and stability. It’s a scissor jack, so it ensures longevity and power for you as well. Plus, it has an 1100 lb lifting capacity which is adequate to lift any motorcycle.
- The jack works under a simple crank that proves it can be used with ease and efficiency. A safety pin houses SIX different locking positions to prevent unintended drops that occur frequently when loading and unloading the motorcycle.
- The jack also comes with two screw adapters which assist in height adjustment. Amazing lifting range also lifts your motorcycles comfortably
- One of the sturdiest motorcycle jacks on the market, this also comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty like all other products in this list.
7. Zeny Wide Deck
Finding the perfect motorbike lift jack can be relatively difficult. With hundreds of options available on the market, ZENY Wide Deck comes with unique features for successful competition. You will like solid construction, clear output, and superb control. It is designed to be compatible with all types of motorcycles and ATV. It has a flat bottom and a solid 1100 lbs scissor jack with a lift.
- This lift jack suppresses even some sophisticated hydraulic systems with the simple operation of a crank.
- Also, it has a
8. Durhand Hydraulic
The motorcycle lift table provides protected height, as it has a wide top surface of the rubber. This is very user-friendly and can be perfect for maintenance and repair. It also helps you to store quickly and comes with a protective footprint lever. This product is highly reliable and comes with solid construction. It also helps you to have simple portability, as rubber tires are included. The machine also can hold weights up to 300 pounds, and it comes with rubber padding to stop slippage. It comes in a compact size which makes it easy to get to. It can be ideal for small bikes and is corrosion and rust-resistant.
- A must-have for fans of cruisers, sports or dirt-bikes! The large rubber top surface raises the wheels off the ground to allow easy maintenance and repair access, as well as better storage.
- The compact size and manageable weight ensure this lift can be transported and transferred whenever appropriate. This lift is easily moved on the 4 strong rubber wheels, 2 of which are lockable for added stability.
- The solid high-quality steel frame creates a strong, stable platform to maintain or store your motorcycle. The opening of the platform provides access to your oil pot for home maintenance and oil modifications.
9. Dragway Wide Deck
One of those which comprises most of the desired features is the motorcycle lift jack coming from the Dragway brand. If you have a garage or store this motorcycle lift jack is worth every penny is a perfect product to splurge on. It’s designed to keep in mind that different models and bikes come in the garage. It is therefore designed in such a way that it adapts perfectly to every model.
- This is another center scissor lift jack capable of lifting weights up to 1100 pounds, and the maximum lifting height is 13.25 inches.
- It is made of high-quality steel and is coated to resist rust and corrosion.
- A rubberized coating is placed on top of the jack to enhance grip and stability. It also prevents slippage and bruises.
10. Smartxchoices 1500 LB
Smartxchoices is the next incredible motorcycle lift jack in the row. And there were no concerns about the quality and durability of the company when we spoke about such equipment from this brand. The lift jack is no exception as it has all the features required by anyone working in the garage.
- This product is perfect for every model with a weighing capacity of 1500 lbs. Besides this, the motorbike jack is approved by CE and ANSI.
- It could be a perfect choice with certain additional accessories such as a hat, handle, and adapters.
11. Yitamotor Wide Deck
YITAMOTOR Motorcycle Large Deck Scissor Lift is a 1100LBS Motorcycle / ATV Jack made from steel with high resistance. The customizable locking screws add reliability and protection when filled. But it will also roll easily on four long-lasting casters, making it easy to spot, easy to change and easy to store. It can be used with just about any motorcycle lift or alone. It has a capacity of 1100 Lb. Capacity, made from solid steel and easy to use, and very strong. It’ll handle small vehicles such as dirt bikes and ATVs with ease.
- Solid steel construction in a finish coated with red and black paint. The surface features a rubber lining that will not only avoid metal-to-metal scratching but also boost the grip with zero slippage for optimum stability.
- A perfect tool for doing tire, oil change, etc, a must-have for anyone who owns a motorcycle and recommends for those who need to store their bike during the winter or perform frequent cleanings on their ride.
- The surface is made up of a rugged rubber pad with striped veins that prevent oil, grease, and dirt-resistant and also includes One Motorcycle Scissor Jack of 3/4″ Hex.
- The Yitamotor is fit for street bike, cruiser and adventure touring and unfit for dirt bike and ATV.
- The Jack lift range is 3-3/4 inches to 13-4/5 inches, and comes with an easily operated sleeve (steel).
- You don’t need any technical experience to run the stand, just spinning the metal sleeve and raising your motorcycle in minutes is easy.
12. Extreme Max
The Extreme Max Motorcycle Scissors 5001-5047 with 1100lb is a steel scissor jack that is made to lift all types of motorcycles ranging from 3-5/8″ up to 16-1/2″. The Extreme Max is designed for manual heavy lifting. It also comes with an included handle. The Extreme Max Motorcycle special feature includes a dual adjustable and removable frame adapter to add 2″ up to 3-1/4″ of motorcycle lift. The Extreme Max can be used as a single jack to lift one end of the motorcycle or another one to give the entire bike extra support. Welded side brackets provide extra stability to the motorcycle and are pre-drilled for permanent mounting of applications. The top platform is 17-3/4″ x 6″. The Extreme Max only comes with a 2 year limited warranty period and it cannot be extended.
- The Jack can lift cruiser or touring motorcycles all ranging from 3-5/8″ up to 16-1/2″around 1100lband also the jack offers twin adjustable or detachable body adapters to add 2″ – 3-1/4″ of raise in the lift.
- Designed for front or rear manual lifting using included handle Welded aspect brackets add stability and are pre-drilled for everlasting mounting purposes
The dual frame adapters add an extra 2″ – 3-1/4″ of lift which is adjustable and also removable.
- The Jack comes with a heavy-duty steel frame that is welded with base brackets for permanent mounting of applications.
- The jack offers a 2-year limited warranty.
13. Zeny Jack
The Zeny 1,100 lb Motorcycle scissor lift jack is for motorcycles with a flat bottom with a wide deck of 9”. The Zeny jack comes with a safe rubber surface to prevent slippage and also avoids scratching of solid and sturdy steel construction with red paint which looks beautiful. This motorcycle lift is designed to fit most motorcycle models like the Cruisers, Choppers, Spyder, Trikes and Sport Bikes.
- The Zeny can lift 1100lb motorcycle bike with a simple crank operation due to its scissor lift jack with a flat bottom.
- The Widen deck is about 9” wide and comes with a safe rubber surface to prevent slippage and scratching.
- The construction is solid and sturdy steel is constructed with a red paint finish and black powder-coated finish.
- The Zeny motorcycle lift/repair stand is designed to fit all types of motorcycle models. It can also be used in the garage, shop, or at the track.
14. OTC 1545
The OTC 1545 Motorcycle Lift is around 74 lbs which is the lightest jack on the market but it can still lift about 1500 lbs. The chassis is made up of strong steel capable of withstanding immense pressure during operation. The strong steel structure provides increased durability. Overall, it’s nicely constructed with quality materials.
- The OTC 1545 motorcycle jack has a minimum clearance of 3 ½” which favors low riding cruisers. Even with such low clearance, the OTC manages to reach a maximum lifting height of 16 ¾”, which is the top range for a large amount of motorcycle lifting jacks.
- The handle is fully removable once it removes it gives 360 degrees of access to the motorcycle, unlike other jacks that come with a fixed handle that can get in the way. The double handle provides leverage for a quick and easy lift.
- The OTC 1545 motorcycle lift comes with a hydraulic mechanism that is easier to use. The OTC 1545 lift comes with pedals to make it extremely easy to release and lower the motorcycle.
- There is also an automatic safety locking mechanism while lifting to ensure the safety of the motorcycle.
- The OTC 1545 comes with 4 caster wheels fitted properly which is easily rollable. The 2 rear casters wheels have a special locking mechanism that will keep the jack in place. The OTC is very stable and rigid, which is very important in motorcycle lifting jack.
- To ensure there is a very little wobble in the jack the OTC has included two ratcheting styles tie-down straps that will hold the motorcycle during the lift and the operation.
15. Apextreme Motorcycle Lift
The Apextreme Motorcycle lift is a center scissor lift made from high-quality steel designed to be easy-to-use, portable, and strong enough to handle small personal vehicles like dirt bikes, motorcycles, jet skis, snowmobiles, and ATVs. The Apextreme is more intended for use in the garage, shop, and tracks. It can lift 1100lbs and more it is durable and comes with 2 years of limited warranty.
- The Apextreme jack and can lift heavy motorcycles. It is compact and has an easy to use lifting mechanism which makes it safe and it can lift to 1100 lb.
- The Jack features a 14.6’’×9’’ durable double rubber pad which prevents the jack from scratching and slipping. The construction is from solid steel and it is coated with black powder to prevent rust.
- The Galvanized Crank Handle can be removed by rotating the metal sleeve and can also help lift the motorcycle easily.
- The Apextreme motorcycle repair stand is designed to fit all motorcycle models and can be used in the garage, shop, or at the track.
- Durable Construction: The Apextreme motorbike service floor rack is made of heavy-duty steel finished with a light black powder coat which is strong enough to support all types of motorcycles. The rubber mat is approx. 1/4 inch to give stability.
16. F2C 1500 LB
The F2C 1500 lb Hydraulic motorcycle Hoist scissor lift jack is for motorcycles with a flat bottom with a wide deck of 10”. The F2C jack comes with a safe rubber surface to prevent slippage and also avoids scratching of solid and sturdy steel construction with a black powder finish which looks beautiful. The F2C comes with a special 3-Position Locking Mechanism which gives it more security to the motorcycle and during the operation on the motorcycle This motorcycle lift is designed to fit most motorcycle models.
- F2C is a Fast-Action Foot Pump jack which can lift to 1500lbs. The special feature of the F2C is the 3-Position Locking Mechanism which gives it more security to the motorcycle and during the operation on the motorcycle.
- The F2C is ideally designed to Lift Motorcycles, ATVs, Tractors, Personal Watercraft, and Snowmobiles.
- The Hydraulic lift comes with Swivel Casters which makes the jack Easy to Move and to put inappropriate Position and easy for Transportation.
- The F2C comes with Included Jack with two appropriate size Handle. The Two Adapter Bars are included, the hydraulic jack can manually lift the Capacity Of 1,500 Pounds or 680kg.
- The hydraulic jack is Easy to Adjust not take a large amount of space And Easy to Store.
17. APlusLift AP-MT1500X
The AplusLift is a reliable motorcycle lift that can lift heavy motorcycles and ATVs. It is made of heavy-duty steel which is sturdy and can lift 1,500 pounds. It comes with a pneumatic operation that can be controlled with the foot pedal. The lift heights are 7 and 33 inches and the table comes with 7 safety locking systems. The AplusLift has multiple table lengths that allow adjusting the system according to the motorcycle. The AplusLift can be moved around easily. The lift comes with 2 front wheels and adjustable front stop. The jack can handle a maximum weight of 1000 lbs and can lift a height of 15 inches. Furthermore, the APlusLift comes with all the things that you need to repair the motorcycle and also to lift and secure. The manufacturer APlusLift only offers a 2-year warranty.
- The AplusLift service jack designed for lifting heavy motorcycles and to move them around for wheel service it also comes with included adapters which can lift ATV and other small vehicles.
- The AplusLift comes with 3 stages adjustable locking front extension which allows longer bikes to fit onto the lift.
- 7 position safety locking system is a special feature that comes with the AplusLift to ensure security while lifting is taking place and also while operating is being done.
- An adjustable front extension to adjust the motorcycle and front-stop to the lift. Strengthening the cylinder wall to support a genuine 1,500 LB capacity.
- The AplusLift is a Heavy-duty constructed and has a Compact portable design which Makes the AP-MT1500X easy to move and store.
- The Low angled ramp protects the bikes as they are rolled on and off and also the lift is Detachable.
18. Pit Posse Floor Jack
The pit posse Motorcycle Scissors is a steel scissor jack that is made to lift all types of motorcycles. The pit posse is designed for manual heavy lifting and it also comes with an included handle. The Pit posse perfectly centers your bike and can be adjusted anywhere between 13 inches through 36 inches with both wheels in the air. The pit posse Motorcycle special feature includes a dual adjustable and removable frame of motorcycle lift. Welded side brackets provide extra stability to the motorcycle and are pre-drilled for permanent mounting of applications. The pit posse only comes with a 2 year limited warranty period and it cannot be extended.
- The Pit Posse Motorcycle ATV Scissor is a hydraulic scissor lift that is designed to repair any motorcycle easily. The Pit posse perfectly centers your bike and can be adjusted anywhere between 13 inches through 36 inches with both wheels in the air. The platform is 13.75 x 16 inch flat and capable of lifting to 300 pounds.
- The jack stand is made up of thick, heavy-duty gauge metal. The pit posse Includes a safety loop that will help secure the load and the bike which is also made with a heavy-duty steel frame and rubber pad to make the lifting movement resistant from scratch and scrape of the motorcycle.
- The jack has a hydraulic lift with foot pedals to lift or lower the stand which makes it quick and easy to lift the motorcycle. The pit posse comes with a large oil drain hole in the middle and the top is made of rubber that is oil & gas resistant.
- The pit posse scissor jack stand has sufficient capacity to hold the bikes’ tires off the ground.
- The lift table makes it that there is no need to stoop or kneel while working on the motorcycle.
- The wide top platform makes the weight distribute even and makes the stand safer from accidental slips or movements.
19. Torin Big
Torin Big Red Motorcycle Jack 1500 lbs can make a bike repair a DIY job. This is a heavy-duty steel motorcycle jack that includes a bottle jack that is used for lifting, pulling bar and this can hold 1,500 pounds of weight. The special feature of Torin Big Red jack is it’s featured six locking mechanisms which are positioned accordingly and two locking swivel casters for easy use.
- Torin Big Red motorcycle jack comes with 5 lockable height lifts that accommodate a variety of motorcycles and ATVs.
- The jack also includes a very convenient well placed pull handle covered with rubber comfort grip to make it safe and to move it with ease.
- The Rubber grip pads are there to help the motorcycle frame from damage and scratches
- The Foot pump from Torin allows for easy lifting of motorcycles and can be operated with ease due to its 2 rear locking casters.
- The Tubular frame is constructed with Welded tie-down brackets which are made of high-grade steel and built to the highest standard for quality and durability and also the use of Lead-free paint as it is easier to clean and to help prevent rust.
- Torin Big Red Motorcycle comes with a limited 1 year warranty.
20. Yitamotor Adjustable
The Yitamotor Motorcycle Jack can lift 330 Lbs. It is made of solid steel and it can be used in any motorcycle and ATVs. The jack is loaded with strength, the jack can be rolled easily and very easy to lift. The Yitamotor Lift Range is 9.92 inches Deck inches x 18.11 inches (W). The Jack is made of steel body sleeve, fit for street cruiser and adventure dirt ATV with wide lifts that can reach 11″ and holds your bike padding motorcycle for perfect maintenance needs.
- Yitamotor jack comes with a fully adjustable height desk that allows a very good fit for all sorts of bikes. This can be adjusted in the range from 25.2 cm (9.92 in) – 46 cm (18.11 in). The adjustable top plate is secured with a locking mechanism to ensure safety.
- The jack can only lift a maximum weight of 150 kg (330 lbs) and the dimensions of the plates are the Top plate size 28 cm (11 in) by 17.5 cm (6.9 in).
- Yiramotor provides a large lever design that helps the user to avoid pinched fingers and strained shoulders from all the loading and lifting of the motorcycle.
- The jack is constructed from high-grade steel which is very strong and stable and also powder-coated that prevents corrosion. The anti-slip pad helps prevent the bike from slipping and ensures safety.
- The Yiramotor jack is Easy to assemble and easy to use. The safety pin is connected to the arm so it would not get lost and comes with an exceptionable warranty.
Factors To Consider While Buying The Best Motorcycle Lifts
1. Types Of Motorcycle Lifts
You need to keep several useful factors in mind when searching for the best motorcycle lifts. The motorcycle lifts are of several types, below mentioned are some of the main categories of lifts.
a. Air Lifts
It raises the bike effortlessly in the direction or location you wish to take. Attached to it, it has foot-operated valve controls that operate an air cylinder that helps raise or lower the lifting platform as necessary. You can also lock the platform according to your convenience, in a particular position.
Hi-lift is a product that lifts the bike higher from the ground, as the name suggests. On the platform, the whole weight is well balanced. It comes with a specially designed safety lock to protect your bike from unwanted movement or theft. Not only is it easy to use, but it’s also easy to store this best motorcycle lift, all thanks to its compact size and nature.
c. Floor Jacks
Floor Jack is one of the best-known forms of lift. It is considered to be the strongest lift for motorcycles and is more or less identical to a low model, used to handle a Harley-Davidson vehicles. These are easy to move from one position to another because these usually have wheels. Even in compact areas, the positioning process gets easier.
d. Mechanical Lifts
A mechanical lift is manually operated using a handle. The bike frame can be lowered or lifted using a variety of mechanisms.
e. Scissor Lifts
The name scissor lift refers to the design and construction of the product, which has a similar shape to the pair of scissors.
f. Hydraulic Lifts
Hydraulic lifts usually use both hydraulic fluid and compressed air for proper operation. While the compressed air helps to elevate the lift, the hydraulic fluid helps to easily move. The fluid is contained in the housing of the pump and has a personal tank. You’ll need proper housing maintenance as per your needs and usage. As the foot pedal handles the air pump, both of your hands will be free to help you maintain the stability and safety of the bike. In general, hydraulic lifts require little or no effort concerning proper operation and balance.
2. Max Weight Capacity
While looking for the best lift for motorcycles, consideration of the maximum weight lifting capacity is essential. It will help you understand how much weight it can bear. Once you start chasing for the best motorcycle lift table it would be prudent to have a thorough understanding of the weight of the bike. Choosing a product that can only handle 500 lbs if your bike is heavy, is not advisable. Many high-end lift models have a peak capacity of 1500 lbs.
3. Maximum Height
The map given along with the package will provide you with all the information you need about height and weight capabilities. It will help you to understand what height the motorcycle can lift the product. This will suggest a minimum and maximum range usually expressed in inches.
A big consideration is the floor where the bike sits. With a decent amount of stability, it must be powerful and stable, so that the bike can withstand modifications without any problems. If there is a constant possibility of the bike moving or tripping, performing the maintenance job for the bike will become almost impossible.
The bike’s stability largely depends on the use of hydraulic lifts. Opting for a product that is fitted with built-in safety locks is advisable. With such locks, it is possible to tie the bike in a specific position, refraining from accidental slips and damage. If it has wheels attached, then the quick travel and portability is an extra advantage.
Your budget and the price of the product should, of course, be brought together, so pricing is an important factor. Even if you’re on a tight budget, working on a huge motorcycle with a stand at your service is not advisable. Any kind of work must be carried out with only appropriate tools on the base of the wheel. Get aware of the maintenance needs of your bike first and then set the right budget.
The buying of the best motorcycle lift is a costly affair. Because it involves so much money, the product is expected to last longer. You must keep an eye on the design, construction, and materials used to produce the best product. Holding and design rely on the reliability of the lift.
FAQs on Motorcycle Lifts
Q1. What Does The Lift Or Jack Do?
A: The lift offers the ability to lift any motorcycle effortlessly and faster than other means of lifting. It also gives the ability to store the motorcycle detail it, clean the rims and other places that are harder to reach or can be used to change the oil, all that can be done at eye level and without causing any back pain. The lift gives the ability to perform maintenance of the motorcycle at 7 different levels of height.
Q2. How Much Clearance Do Lifts Need To Get Under Any Motorcycle?
A: The lift only needs 4 inches of space to get under the frame of the motorcycle. But to pick up the bike correctly the frame has to be on the lowest part of the bike. If the frame is not lower than 4 inches the best way is to stand their bikes up off of the kickstand and then push the Lift underneath so it can slide under and pick up the bike.
Q3. How Much Space Does The Lift Take Up Parked Underneath The Bike?
A: It mostly depends on the different types of lifts because of the uniquely patented way each company Lift is made and works accordingly. Depending on how high or low the front bumper is off the motorcycle. The most space the Lift takes is around 20 inches.
Q4. What Is The Warranty On Lifts?
A: Different lifts come with a different warranty. Some come around a 5-year warranty on the Lifts metal and it mostly depends on the metal that is being used to make lifts. Maximum of a one-year warranty is provided from the company on the air hydraulic jack and all the parts.
Best Motorcycle Lifts – Conclusion
For many bikes, motorcycle lifts are not brand specific, nor are they exclusive to models. So you can usually use the same jack for different brands and models of motorcycles. With Suzuki, Yamaha, Harley, Honda, and BMW a successful motorbike jack fits without having to look for another motorbike jack! You can also use the same jack without worrying about it, for your normal and sports bike. Above mentioned are the best motorcycle lifts and are without a doubt an excellent deal for motorcycle owners. Some are flexible to suit any bike in your garage like quad bands and ATVs, with the ability to lift heavy weights.
Kenneth Campbell is our writer at Motorcycle Larry and he is one of the most efficient individuals in the office. He is a graduate of Wisconsin University where he studied engineering. His love for motorbikes encouraged him to take up the course. Kenneth is highly knowledgeable and up-to-date when it comes to bikes.